Our SEO experts possess unique skill sets which combine technical depth and marketing acumen. These experts have an average of seven years of dedicated SEO experience. Each has the ability to think about the overarching business objectives of a client while designing and implementing detailed strategic and tactical plans to effectively harvest organic search traffic.
Our SEO Process Adapts To Your Needs
Our process for designing and carrying out SEO has proved its effectiveness again and again. Unlike the processes of other search optimization agencies, our process is not “one size fits all” but is customized to the exact needs of each of our clients. For many enterprise-level SEO projects, the same basic framework can be shared, reused, and perfected; this core framework serves as a starting point for the customization client process.. Here is a general outline of how our SEO process works:
- Benchmarking and Discovery
- Definition of business requirements
- Development of strategy for keyphrases
- Identification of benchmarks
- Website Technology and Design Analysis
- Identification of technology roadblocks, creation of remediation strategy
- Optimization of Web design
- Active involvement with your team to help convey SEO strategy
- Optimization of content
- Information architecture analysis
- Content audit
- Optimization of content
- Link Popularity Assessment
- Development of linking strategy
- Prioritization of linking programs
- Assessment of submissions and indexing procedures
- Campaign Analysis/Reporting
- Establishment of reporting for web analytics and search position
- Definition of features for performance reports
- Creation and monthly analysis of reports
Our Enterprise SEO offering is customized for your site and its design is based on our extensive optimization experience, an assessment of the website(s), and on an ongoing consultation with your marketing and technical teams. We actively promote the adoption of SEO best practices and use specific techniques to help you achieve your short- and long-term goals.Our own proprietary SEO technology supports this process, and includes tools to efficiently build:
- A Master Keywords Database that efficiently facilitates the keyword selection process
- A comprehensive SEO scorecard that compares optimized pages with the pages maintained by competitors
- A comprehensive Inbound Links Database that enables efficient, ethical link-building programs
We View Our SEO Clients as Partners
We value each client engagement as an opportunity to partner on the shared goal of increasing business market share, and work best as an extension of your marketing and Web development team. Whether your business seeks to drive online sales, leads, site traffic, or achieve another key online business goal, we measure success the same way that you do. Our partner-oriented approach means that we will:
- Make sure that all stakeholders understand the importance of organic search and that individual roles and responsibilities are appropriately aligned in order to achieve high search engine visibility.
- Work closely with your IT teams and resources to provide ongoing support and ensure that recommendations are implemented in a seamless way optimal for search marketing and site usability.
- Respond to feedback about our SEO recommendations and provide alternatives if required.
- Adjust recommendations and assist with strategy based on your evolving needs for visibility in search engines and resultant search marketing performance.
- Coordinate strategies and tactics with your paid search team to enhance the overall Return on Investment of all search marketing programs.
- Adapt and respond to changes in your marketing priorities or business objectives.
- Proactively respond to changes in search engine algorithms and/or in the Internet marketing landscape.
Ready to talk to our SEO experts? Contact us today!