Our SEO people have an average of seven years of optimizing experience: this gives them both technical depth and marketing acumen.
SEO services include:
- Benchmarking and discovery (business requirements, strategy for keyphrases, identification of benchmarks).
- Website technology and design analysis (identification of technology roadblocks, creation of remediation plan, optimization of web design, active involvement with your team to convey SEO strategy).
- Optimization of content (includes information architecture analysis, content audit, optimization of content).
- Link popularity assessment (includes development of linking strategy, prioritization of linking programs, assessment of submissions and indexing procedures).
- Campaign analysis/reporting (includes establishment of reporting for web analytics and SERP position, definition of features for performance reports, creation and monthly analysis of reports)
Our SEO process is not “one size fits all;” it is customized to the the need of the client. For many enterprise-level SEO projects, the same basic framework can be shared, reused, adapted, and perfected. We value each client engagement as an opportunity to partner on the shared goal of increasing business market share, and work best as an extension of your marketing and web development team.