Didit is looking for a Social Media Strategist (Paid Social Media Advertising).
Are you someone who loves to demonstrate the power of social media and digital media to clients? If so, GREAT! We love doing that too.
Didit has been a leader in digital marketing since 1996 and has a diverse set of clients, which makes it fun to work on the accounts. We don’t want to hog all the fun to ourselves, we want you to join us.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate on client calls, often leading the conversation
- Develop social media strategies and implementation plans and then implementing them
- Present and sell strategies/plans to the client
- Use your “Hands-on-keyboard” experience with primary buying platforms and formats (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Pinterest) while teaching/mentoring other teammates
- Analyze data and distill performance data into actionable plans
- Identify effective and innovative social media advertising strategies that will deliver results
Who You Are:
- 2–4 years managing social media budgets in excess of $50,000 per month in aggregate
- Experienced developing robust, creative, and innovative paid social/ native advertising/ content marketing programs
- Comfortable leading calls
- Clients love the way you go the extra mile
- Think marketing is fun and helping clients win over their competition with your help is even more fun
- Like getting your hands dirty in FB Ad Manager with the best of them when required
- See the big picture but also not miss the details
- Strong writer and oral communicator
Bonus: Additional experience managing some combination of:
- Programmatic advertising
- SEM (Google and Bing)
About Didit: Full service, fully integrated marketing firm specializing in cross-channel strategy and offline-to-online optimization. From post-card to post-click. Everyone is talking “about” customer journeys, but almost no one is talking “to” customers at all touchpoints. We are a performance first, full-funnel agency that thrives on new challenges
Why is Didit different?
- SMEs specializing in every channel as a result of 11 acquisitions and organic growth
- Business turn-around track record second to none. PE firms and VCs call us to rescue, revive and transform businesses.
- Big-Tique, the right size for team members to shine and clients to thrive
- Senior executives actively mentor teams and team members
Send your resume and why you’d like to join the team to: firstname.lastname@example.org