Automated and Manual Approach to CSE Management
We have found that a combination of automated and manual approaches to CSE management delivers the best results. Our best-in-class proprietary technology assists our feed specialists in proactively monitoring and consistently improving Return on Investment and conversion rates for retail clients.
- The rigorous rules-based logic developed by our feed specialists lets our technology deliver consistent, efficient results through iterative analysis of statistically significant changes in account performance.
- Our technology measures and optimizes performance at multiple levels, including SKU, product category and shopping engine levels.
- We individually optimize for each CSE based on reported conversion results and the unique strengths of each CSE.
- Special rules developed for each client’s goals and inventory assist our technology to determine the optimal list of products to submit to each CSE. Any products removed from the submission file during optimization are periodically re-tested to account for other factors (e.g. product seasonality).
- The categorization logic we specifically develop for each client’s product catalog ensures that products fit into the correct categories for each shopping engine taxonomy. This ongoing recategorizing effort helps to increase traffic from browsing.
- Our product feed specialists pay careful attention to your product-specific marketing plans. For example, we can highlight your special offers by adding promotional text to your CSE program, removing the text when the campaign expires.
Synergy Among CSE, PPC and SEO Programs
CSE performance data can provide powerful insights that can be used to keep your PPC and SEO programs fresh and profitable. Our feed programmers share your CSE performance data with our PPC and SEO teams. These feeds can help to identify:
- Early detection of sales trends indicating which products are about to take off.
- New products lists for inclusion in PPC programs.
- Products currently on sale, an opportunity for promotional PPC ads.
- Out-of-stock items, so that PPC campaigns do not continue to generate traffic and costs for products that are no longer available.
- Profitable revenue generators which identify and highlight promising areas for SEO and PPC keyword expansion.
- Opportunities for additional testing, at lower CPCs, of keywords, key phrases, messaging, and conversion funnels.
Proven Results from CSE Programs
We have relationships with all of the major shopping and price comparison engines, including:
- Amazon Product Ads
- Bing Shopping
- Google Product Search
We have a thorough understanding of the “sweet spots” for each engine. Here are some examples of the results we have delivered on major shopping engines for several online retail clients.
- Religious Products on Smarter.com:
- 195% Return on Investment and 190% Conversion Rate growth
- Sports and apparel on Become.com:
- 188% Return On Investment and 186% Conversion Rate growth
- Healthy Home Products on Shopzilla:
- Grew 157% in Return on Investment and 178% in Conversion Rate
- Skates and Snowboards on PriceGrabber:
- Conversion rate increased 280% over 4 months and Return on Investment increased 300%
- Wedding Supplies on NexTag:
- 204% growth in Return on Investment and 163% Conversion Rate growth
Ready to talk to our experts? Contact us today!