We work closely with Google, Yahoo and MSN as they reinvent advertising, and give our employees exclusive access to cutting-edge, invitation-only Beta tests of new programs. Didit, is always looking for top talent. Whether you’re looking to manage clients’ budgets, work on the creative or technical sides, provide statistical data analysis, or join our sales and marketing divisions, you’ll be working with and learning from the smartest and most innovative talent in the field. Please forward resume and cover letter. Candidates will be contacted if there is an open position that matches experience and skill-set:
Creates and manages Google and Comparison Shopping datafeed programs on behalf of a variety of clients. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Search Engine Marketing and basic database processing. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Google Shopping data feeds and assist client teams with Google Product Listing Ads
- Report on and track spending for comparison shopping engine campaigns
- Write scripts to map client data to common formats
- Monitor and troubleshoot scheduled shopping feed updates
- Optimize shopping feeds to meet client defined metrics
- Assist in application support and development
- Create accounts and budgets with shopping feed engines
- Serve as client’s primary point of contact for data feed related issues
- Contribute to client account team review sessions by explaining progress and outcomes
- Communicate with clients about technical issues, recommendations and results
- Relevant experience in internet marketing/advertising, analysis, or search engine optimization.
- Requires technical data manipulation skills (Unix or equivalent), such as shell scripting, PHP, XML, and SQL
- Demonstrated expertise in data analysis
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Attention to detail is critical
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, manage projects, and prioritize
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or MIS
Please send resumes to: email@example.com Subject Line: Waltham AE
Responsibilities include day-to-day management of accounts, including PR strategy development and execution, both individually and through supervision of others’ work. Qualified candidates should possess a sophisticated understanding of American PR principles and practices. The ability to translate fairly quickly from one language to the other. Proven media relations ability with U.S. and global English-language media. Excellent verbal and good English writing skills.
Candidates should have 3-5 years of PR experience (could include a couple of years of journalism; could be in Japan). B.A. degree. Strong cross-cultural understanding and awareness.
In addition to sending a resume, candidates should provide a cover letter in Japanese describing the biggest challenge they have met in their work so far, and how the challenge was overcome.
Please resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: PR AM
Position is available in New York, New York.
Candidates should have Minimum of 3-5 years of SEO experience (using SEO tools, Google Webmaster, Google Analytics, Conductor, keyword tools, SEO Audits). Bachelor’s degree (Marketing or related field).
Please send resume to: email@example.com Subject Line: SEO Specialist