We work closely with Google, Yahoo and MSN as they reinvent advertising, and give our employees exclusive access to cutting-edge, invitation-only Beta tests of new programs. Didit, is always looking for top talent. Whether you’re looking to manage clients’ budgets, work on the creative or technical sides, provide statistical data analysis, or join our sales and marketing divisions, you’ll be working with and learning from the smartest and most innovative talent in the field. Please forward resume and cover letter. Candidates will be contacted if there is an open position that matches experience and skill-set:
- Provide daily technical support for hardware provided to employees
- Manage employee Active Directory and Request Tracker accounts
- Handle all tasks related to Active Directory and Exchange, (eg. setup accounts, alias creation, access to employees’ mailboxes, etc.)
- Provide technical support for hardware problems and upgrades (memory, disk issues, monitor, keyboard or mouse problems)
- Ensure necessary purchase order forms are completed and submitted according to process.
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Outlook
- Can troubleshoot PC, printer and basic networking issues
- Strong knowledge with Windows XP and 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Exchange 2010
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Additional desired skills:
- Linux knowledge (Centos, Ubuntu, etc.)
Responsibilities include day-to-day management of accounts, including PR strategy development and execution, both individually and through supervision of others’ work. Qualified candidates should possess a sophisticated understanding of American PR principles and practices. The ability to translate fairly quickly from one language to the other. Proven media relations ability with U.S. and global English-language media. Excellent verbal and good English writing skills.
Candidates should have 3-5 years of PR experience (could include a couple of years of journalism; could be in Japan). B.A. degree. Strong cross-cultural understanding and awareness.
In addition to sending a resume, candidates should provide a cover letter in Japanese describing the biggest challenge they have met in their work so far, and how the challenge was overcome.
Please resume to: email@example.com Subject Line: PR AM
Position is available in New York, New York.
Candidates should have Minimum of 3-5 years of SEO experience (using SEO tools, Google Webmaster, Google Analytics, Conductor, keyword tools, SEO Audits). Bachelor’s degree (Marketing or related field).
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: SEO Specialist