Until recently, I was convinced that SEM, SEO, and Social Media management tasks were best performed by specialized agencies capable of devoting a laser-like focus to each discipline. But changes in the marketing environment, as well as the willingness of IT departments to comply with internal marketing directives, have caused me to evolve my views. I’m now convinced that a unified approach to these marketing disciplines, practiced by a team that communicates well, provides more benefits to clients than a piece-meal approach. This article provides five compelling reasons for clients to contract with a one-stop shop with a holistic approach.
- Didit’s Ana Raynes Quoted in NY Newsday
- Preparing for Penguin 3.0
- Kevin Lee: 5 Ways to Make B2B Content Less Boring
- Eric Wiggins: Developing Public Speaking Skills
- New York Business Expo: Why You Should Attend
- Turning Night Owl Searchers Into Day Time Converters
- The Panda 4.1 Survival Checklist
- PPC Tactics For Turning Night-Owl Searchers into Day-Time Converters
- Kevin Lee: Is Blogging an Outdated Marketing Tactic?
- How Social Media is Exactly Like High School